Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Back at the dogrun


So this morning mom accidentally slammed the door on my head. But I'm okay, I'm okay. I do have a little bruise under my right eye though. She panicked of course, picked me up, held me, and rubbed my belly for awhile. She cooed at me, etc. I wanted to tell her to just chill and that I really needed to go to the bathroom but I held it. I can't resist a good bellyrub.


We went to the dogrun. We haven't been there in over two weeks because of my surgery and I had a lot of pent up energy that needed to be released. There was a slow movin' little black pug in the dogrun with me. I taunted him. I mounted him to show him that I was the boss and then I smacked him in the face in an attempt to get him to run after me. Nothing worked. The poor fool's belly was weighing him down. Mom thought he was cute and reached down to pet him so I snarled at her.


Eventually little Mr. Pugsly and his owner left me all alone. I barked, I ran around an played with sticks, and I talked to other dogs as they walked by the dogrun. "Come on in and play with me." But no one came. Mom took me home where I napped and napped.

No comments: