Friday, April 25, 2008

Whoooodeeeehoooooo


Mom had a rough day but right after her morning jog, she took me to the dogrun where I met a yorkie named Chuck and a cute little yippy broad whose name I shall not mention. We had a blast. Mom even had water for me so that I could stay out for over an hour. She looked really tired but she hung out with Chuck's mom, a really sweet woman who lives on the east side of Mt. Morris Park.


After the dogrun, mom took me to Queens to visit with Donna. Donna is doing much better these days and she asked mom to put me on her lap. Mom complied and Donna gave me a big hug and lots of kisses. Donna's really cool...and so is her mom. I could tell that my mom was glad to spend the day with me. She felt uneasy about having to drop me off at home before visiting her grandma in the Bronx.


When mom got home she took me for a nice long walk. We made it home as the sky opened up and released a light shower on our little Harlem village.

No comments: