Monday, December 3, 2007

Here I Am

I'm a mini-Schnauzer who was born on July 7, 2007 in Hornell, NY but have been called Harlem World home since September. I managed to snag a couple of nice folks to host my stay. Alright, lemme' stop playin'. I guess you can call them my parents. Dad's the best. He always has treats in his pockets when we go out, and he's always showing me new things, like how to do a somersault off the porch steps and how to get frozen treats out of my Kong. He's really tall, so tall that sometimes I get the urge to climb him. I start at his ankles, and then by the time I've made my way to his knees, he's already scooped me up into his big arms and pummelled me with a barrage of kisses.Mom's the ultimate pushover. Whenever she comes home, all I have to do is whine a bit and shake my booty at her and she comes a' runnin' with damn tears in her eyes. She's always shoving food down my throat and picking me up and squeezing me when all I wanna do is lay on my gold floor pillow and check out Mariska Hargitay on Law & Order SVU reruns. Moms Dukes feels mad guilty about having to actually work for a living and leaving me in the house by myself but for real for real...I love it when they're gone. I get to max out to XM Chill and seranade the hot Black Lab on the other side of the courtyard to the sweet sounds of folks like Niccola Hitchcock and John Beltran.I also get to roam freely through the apartment markin' my territory as I see fit. This whole apartment is mine. Holla!!!

No comments: