Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm Feelin' Ornery


I'm tired of being locked away all day. I want out! I wanna run through the ice slicked streets of Harlem with the wind fiercely nipping at my coat. There's a hot Malamute that walks my strip and I'm tryna' holler at her. You know I love my women thick and sturdy and I am in the mood for some good lovin'. Grrrrrrr, I haven't been to the dog run in days!

Today mom didn't get home until almost 4pm. She ran in with shopping bags, dropped them and ran to my cell. She woudn't open it until I sat. I shook my booty and wagged my tail and whined but she could't have cared less. When I sat, she gave me a yummy treat, said "good boy" and slowly opened the gate.


She looked a bit peculiar, yo. Preoccupied. She was there but not. She had a strange far away look in her eyes that I've been noticing a lot more lately. Anyhow, I had to let her know what's what. I run this show. This is my house. You take me out to pee and poop when I need to pee and poop damnit! You need to be here more often to entertain me. I'm bored and lonely. As I pulled her down the steps towards the wide open world and crisp winter breeze, I could tell that she was finally starting to understand me.

No comments: