Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Live from Prison and Beyond

They confined me to my little prison in the kitchen again today. But this time they put my crate in with me. I have to admit that yesterday, I got so scared when they were gone that I peed next to my food. I never pee anywhere near my food. I weeped and wailed as much as I could without getting squirted with citronella. Finally, Daddy came home and let me out. He played with me and gave me lots of treats but took up my food and didn't lay down anymore food until dinner time.

When I am free, my wee wee pads are usually in a nice litte cul de sac behind the dining table by a large bookcase. When I am locked away, they are only a few feet away from me by the refrigerator. Ick! But today wasn't so bad, especially since I had my crate. Whenever I got really lonely, I just crawled in and played with my toys or slept. When moms came home from work she said hello...and then she got changed and took me to a new wine shop called The Winery between 116th & 117th Street on 8th Avenue. She didn't ignore my presence, though she kept her distance.

She's staring at me right now and drinking a Mead as I type away. She put a little on her finger and gave me a taste and I must admit, it's spectacular. It's bursting with rich flavor (honey) but is not sweet at all. Moms loves her dry wine. Too bad her pocketbook fell on my poop as she kneeled down to pick the crap up when we were walking back from the wine store today. And yeah, people saw her drop the bag in my poop. She can be really embarassing at times but I love her.

No comments: